The idea of this project is to integrate it into the ordinary programmes. The project works, contents and activities may be made compatible with the daily teaching, allowing the teacher to promote the development of the key competences and cross-cutting content that are in the curriculum.
The project focuses on the study of Greek and Latin civilisation, in its historical, social, political, religious and artistic aspects. The study of mythology is especially important, as it has had a decisive influence on the creation of the Western literary and artistic imagination. This can be approached in different ways. The first task for each team is to choose a name based on a classical myth or deity and design a logo to reflect the name.
Other suggested activities are as follows
● Choose a classical deity and write a Europass CV for them
● Choose, research and analyse a work of art with a classical theme. They can write their findings on Padlet for example
● Create a Kahoot challenge with questions based on a classical theme
● Students in international groups vote on an event starring the chosen deity. Then they organise themselves and carry out research in order to complete a presentation/podcast about their chosen myth and the artistic manifestations in which it appears
● Develop an e-magazine complete with the results of all research