We intend to work together with our pupils using technology-based communication to explore different topics covered in the English subject. Using ICT tools pupils will discover new ways of learning English and improve their language skills. Students will also have a chance to look for, classify, talk about, share, write, compare, present information on their culture, on those of their partners and on various topics interesting for young people.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN - MT
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: Pupils will: - enlarge vocabulary and develop the knowledge of the curricular topics of the English subject proposed by the... read more
- Work process: After introducing themselves, their families, the schools they attend and their hometowns to their partners, pupils will exchange and publish... read more
- Expected results: Presentations (or short videos / MP3s) with the students' personal profiles. PP presentations about the schools, towns , countries involved... read more