The pupils become aware of the amount and sort of waste through statistics and observations at home.
Then they collect information about national and local recycling.
This should result in the important question:
How can we change our own and others behaviour so that more waste is recycled?
- Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Education, Politics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 17
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To increase the pupils awareness about how much waste we produce and how we handle it. Let them see that... read more
- Work process: In January we sort out our waste at home in glass, metal, paper, plastics, organic and other waste for one... read more
- Expected results: To increase our knowledge of the subject and make us able to react. To be aware of and get inspired... read more