A celebration of International and European Cultures, centred around European Day of Languages on 26th September 2009.
Activites celebrating, experiencing and promoting European and other International languages will be carried out both cross curricularly and through extra-curricular activities.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages
- Languages: PT - EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To promote European and International languages and cultures throughout the curriculum.
- Work process: Individuals schools to work through curriculum and extra curricular activites to experience and learn about European traditions and cultures.
Pupils in... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will be able to create presentations to share the work that they have done. Pupils will be able to... read more