I plan to make a short animation of a “Welsh” character boarding the Etwin-Jet.
The background of the animation will show landmarks etc from Wales.
The music playing will be a Welsh Song/tune.
The character will say “hello” and “goodbye” in Welsh! Then the Etwin-Jet will fly off into the sky!
I would like schools from all over Europe to make similar animations using characters, scenery and music from their country. I will email the Etwin-Jet to schools so they can print it off and use it in their animations.
I think it would be good for the children to see different characters boarding the Etwin-Jet, hear different types of music and see scenery, landmarks etc from different countries.
We can post the animations onto the Twinspace so the children can watch the animations when they are posted.
We can also publish pictures, videos etc of the children making their animations.
At the end of the project if possible I would schools to post their characters to me and my children can make a short animation of all the characters getting off the Etwin-Jet in a destination that we can all decide on – another planet, a made-up country etc!!
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Design and Technology, Music, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To allow the children to learn about their own country - landmarks, famous people, music etc.
To give the children an... read more
- Work process: Create short animations showing characters from different countries boarding the Etwin-Jet. Post the animations on the twinspace along with photos,... read more
- Expected results: Series of animations showing the Etwin-Jet in different countries, with diffferent sceneries, music etc for the children to compare.