This project aims mainly at encouraging language learning and creative writing.It develops intercultural dialogue and critical thinking.It helps students to understand and accept diversity.They learn how to write collaboratively in order to publish articles on-
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To develop writing and reading skills in English .To improve critical thinking when looking for,selecting and organizing information on the... read more
- Work process: Weekly consultation by emails between the teams involved in the project .They collaborate on the topics to be approached .Each... read more
- Expected results: Articles published on-line.An E-magazine with an organized structure and containing articles written by the teams involved.