Students from European primary schools exchange information about school, school life, village, traditions and celebrations.The cooperation is to be month to month exchange of information accordingly to the following schedule:
1.GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER. Students prepare presentation about themselves.
2.OUR HOMELAND. Students make presentation of their village and school.
3.SCHOOL NEWS. Once a month students report the interesting school events.
- Materie: Arte, Italiano e letteratura, Musica, Storia, Storia della Cultura, Studi Europei, Teatro
- Lingue: EN
- Età degli studenti: 10 - 13
- Strumenti da usare: Altri software (PowerPoint, video, foto e disegni)
- Obiettivi: 1.To practice language outside the classroom.2.To increase motivation to learn English for immediate not future use.3.To learn about cultural similarities... per saperne di più
- Procedura di lavoro:
- Risultati attesi: Students produce e-mail letters, photos, drawings, Power Point presentations.