Students will be working on three basic topics concerning their lives. These will be: What am I like?, School and home tradition and customs, At my school. To develop these topics students will write short notes in English about themselves, their interests and encloase photos or multimedia prsentation and then will find out what the results of partners’ work are and present them to others. Next they will look for interesting facts, collect information, make short films and take photos during class and school ceremonies and festivities and again share the results of partner's work and present them to others. Finally, students will gather information about school (including interviews), take photos during after school club meetings, collect interesting competition entries etc. and share the results of their work with their partners.
- Materie: Cross Curricular, Informatica / TIC, Italiano e letteratura, Lingue Straniere, Storia, Storia della Cultura
- Lingue: EN
- Età degli studenti: 7 - 13
- Strumenti da usare: Altri software (PowerPoint, video, foto e disegni), email, Forum, Pubblicazione su Web
- Obiettivi: Develop the ability to read and write in English by means of editing texts, communicating with native speakers of English... per saperne di più
- Procedura di lavoro:
- Risultati attesi: e-mails, photos, school display cabinet concerning e-twinning, digital photos, descriptions, multimedia presentation, Internet website, meetings at school, exhibitions, letter to... per saperne di più