Valuing child initiated learning: Using video / photos to capture and share examples of high quality play . Children will be involved in evaluating their learning then sharing this with the partner school. Teachers will also share information on routines and organisation and children will be encouraged to ask questions and explore and celebrate each others' cultures.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Language and Literature, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 6
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference
- Aims: For Teachers:
To develop understanding of how Early Years education is planned for and managed in different cultures
To share and learn... read more
- Work process: We have started with a 'Knowledge Harvest' to establish what children already know and have created a 'Learning Tree' to... read more
- Expected results: 1. A portfolio showing the learning that has taken place.
2. Children to be able to evaluate their learning through the... read more