We would like to learn about you, your local area and your country. We would like to send you a Westfield teddy bear so that you and your students can photograph him in your school and local area. We would like to know what kinds of activities you do at school and what your school looks like.
When you send us some photographs we can then discuss similarities and differences between us.
We would do the same with a teddy bear or soft toy you send us.
- Subjects: Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 5
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To use ICT to develop the children's knowledge of other countries and other people.
- Work process: Compare the differences between email and post.
Use digital cameras to show others what we do in school and interesting parts... read more
- Expected results: Children have an interest in the world beyond their local community
Children can see how ICT can be used to collect,... read more