The aim of this project is to give the pupils an opportunity to get to know each other. They will start by introducing themselves as a class and then as individuals referring to personal data and interests. They will then share and compare their different (and common) realities: families, school life, city they live in, activities...
By the end of the project it is expected that the students will have enlarged their horizons, developed their awareness as European citizens, and discovered new friends... within their reach through the use of English and etwinning :)
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: By the end of the project, students are expected to have enlarged their horizons, developed their awareness as European citizens,... read more
- Work process: Students will start by introducing themselves as a class, using word, powerpoint presentations or any other support they choose, and... read more
- Expected results: Enriched, more tolerant, more respectful,more confident and happier teenagers.