A short analysis of the Ancient and Modern Olympic Games and their influence in two cities that hosted Modern Olympic Games: Barcelona (Summer) and Sarajevo (Winter). The students will also carry on a survey on the Olympics and they will invent an Olympic sport.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Physical Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: • Use English as a communication tool;
• Establish relationships with students from other European countries;
• Provide information about oneself;
• Select relevant information about the... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results:
• Individual presentation of each student.
• Brief explanation about each participant country and school.
• History of the Olympics (Ancient and Modern)
• History of the... read more