A way of living
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Ethics, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Politics, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To get students to widen and extend thier understanding our different societies and culture.
- Work process: Starting end of April going on to next scholastic year
- Expected results: A number of different recources depending on the students.