teaching young students four colors, red, blue, yellow and green and the signs for each color using signing for hearing.
- Subjects: Art, Pre-school Subjects, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 6
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Signing for hearing was originally developed for students with language and developmental disorders. The method is based on the animated... read more
- Work process: Each teacher will be responsible for it's own work. We will share weekly work progress by sending in pictures, videos... read more
- Expected results: Our students will have learned a new way to help them learn.
The teachers will have seen the difference of signing... read more