A project focusing on simple communication enabling the pupils involved to interact with each other and get to know each others personalities, school life, traditions around Christmas celebrations and the landscape around where they live.
- Subjects: Art, Geography, Natural Sciences
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: Forum, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Foster a cultural exchange between the students involved. They will get to know each other, their school life, the landscape... read more
- Work process: Nov 1st: Pupils write to each other describing themselves
Nov 15th: Pupil partners send a drawing back showing what they think... read more
- Expected results: Collaboration between pupils in each class
A photostory, comic strip and paintings will be created by each pupil.
Improving the language... read more