Pupils from Knockaclarig NS, Ireland and Vindängen Sweden collaborate and build knowledge together by producing film clips based on local historical myths and legends. Project activities follow a basic pattern. Pupils prepare, produce film clips and share their creations by uploading them on Twin Space. Feedbacks are given on project blog or as a film clip.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 11
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Develop a presentation on a local historical Myth / Ledgend and share it with others through TwinSpace.
Give and take feedback... read more
- Work process: Pupils looks at old presentations to get inspiration.
Study local historical Myths or ledgend.
Prepare a film presentation.
Produce a film
Upload on TwinSpace
Give... read more
- Expected results: Each school develop a media presentation based on a local myth or ledgend.
Pupils develop their communications skills.
Pupils get... read more