Schools cooperation around Europe through videoconferences. Exchanging knowledge and experiences. In short, getting to know Europe's teenagers.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Know about teenagers everyday life, freetime activities, family, routines...; use English language in context of real communication; develop the use... read more
- Work process: Schedule videoconferences; prepare items to discuss; prepare powerpoint presentations about school, city, country; develop a webpage or a blog to... read more
- Expected results: improve the use of English language (wriiten and spoken); improve knowledge on partner countries; web page