This educational project proposes the integrated approach of the curricular contents specific to preschool, primary and secondary school education courses, through learning activities on Easter’s theme.
The collaboration with other teachers and children, between European schools and kindergartens, aims to turn to account particularities of the specific culture tied by Easter’s customs and traditions in their countries; to carry on interactive learning activities; to develop creativity, cooperation skills, entrepreneurial competences.
1. “Easter Bunny and the children’ stories”- this activity invites children to create short stories in which the main characters are they and the Easter Bunny; they will be encouraged to illustrate their stories through paintings and drawings;
2. “The Egg and Science”- the children will have the opportunity to make simple experiments to observe characteristics of foodstuff;
3. “Easter Costumes and Traditions in My Country”- the children will describe specific Easter Costumes and Traditions in their country;
4. “Waiting for Easter Bunny”- practical activity in which the children will realize Easter ornaments, using different technics and materials; the involvement of the children in organizing and conducting a volunteer activity.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To describe Easter costumes and traditions in their country;
To create short stories about the Easter Bunny;
To contribute to... read more
- Work process: - The colaboration with partners will start by establishing responsibility for each partner involved;
- The activities’calendar will be propoused by founders of... read more
- Expected results: EXPECTED RESULTS:
- album with explanations and pictures about Easter’s costumes and traditions;
- publication on-line of the picture book called... read more