The general aim of this project is to improve and develop linguistic skills in the partner schools, via the themes of culture ,citizenship and discovering new places with particular emphasis on the use and development of ICT skills.We wiil try to achieve better understanding of the interconnectedness of the European Community,brotherhood,anti –racionalism by knowing more abour eachothers’ culture and knowing more about the environments and present life conditions of eachother.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Drama, History, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: *to increase mutual understanding across nations.
*to develop ICT skills
*to develop participants' global awareness through shared, first hand experience of each... read more
- Work process: Firstly it will be decided by the participant teachers how the pupils will be able to participate within these activities... read more
- Expected results: * promotion and acceptance of the European identity and citizenship
*presentations in different ICT materials in the twinspace area which can... read more