The project offers students and teachers from different countries work together on special days within the normal school activity.
Participate in a project with schools in different countries provides an opportunity for students and teachers not only to acquire and improve their knowledge of the topic or subject area on which the scheme but also to enhance its ability to work in groups , plan to undertake collaborative activities, using information and communication technologies to improve the ability to communicate in other languages and motivation to 'foreign language learning in general.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 12 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference
- Aims: • to introduce students to different European cultures and investigate aspects of their culture;
• to help young people acquire... read more
- Work process: • Look for a French partner (students study this language)
• 3 teachers administrator
• N. 6 pieces of work produced by... read more
- Expected results: Use the computer to create documents, exchange email, search on Internet, to have flashmeeting in Skype
• Update the twinspace... read more