We will acquaint each other by sending Christmas greetings and then start our project about historical cities in our country and the town/village where our school is found. The children will prepare charts, powerpoint presentations and word documents to present all this.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN - IT - MT
- Pupil's age: 8 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: The children learn about their own important cities and the town/village where the school is found while exchanging this information... read more
- Work process: By the third week of December, Christmas and New Year greetings will be sent to each other. Between January and... read more
- Expected results: This will improve the use of ICT in learning and teaching. All the work will be posted in the teachers'... read more