The main idea of the project is based on the advent calendar. During the advent season you open a new “door” every day on the calendar and you find a small present. In this eTwinning project the TwinSpace will take the role of the calendar. We log in the TwinSpace every day and find a present there. The presents will be uploaded by a different group every day. The surprises can be pictures, photos, songs, videos, poems, etc.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: • To work with students from other countries
• To practice English
• To develop students’ ICT skills
• To motivate students
- Work process: First the groups will introduce themselves so that they get to know each other. When the advent season starts, a... read more
- Expected results: An electronic advent calendar by Christmas.