At the EU Summit meeting in Dublin, Ireland in May 2004 Czech Republic was admitted to the Union. This partnership has been founded to explore, share, compare and contrast our diverse cultures. We are using the theme;- “Historical Film on our Famous People” to develop and implement our project. A strong ICT catalyst will propel our undertaking. We hope to produce a DVD.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, European Studies, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Music, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: We have three main aims in our framework:-
1. We aim to build a strong inter-teacher, inter-student, international bi-lateral communication. as... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: 1. Students will research their selected famous people, gather relevant information, prepare and present their web story.
2 .They will get... read more