Students will investigate what is funny for different peoples.Each students from participating schools will choose a funny and comic story from their national folklore and literature and will translate it in English .Then the script will be added on the project website to represent to others with text, photos.Next step is to performance the choosen story on the stage.Performance has to be before all students ,parents and local media .The projects scripts will be learned in English lessons in each participating school.Project was created for school year 2008-2009 and will end in June 2009.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 15 - 17
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: To learn more and respect diffrent culturies.To invetstigate what is funny for diffrent culturies .To approve students language skills.
- Work process: Each school team will choose the fanny story from the national literature or national folklore .Second step is to translate... read more
- Expected results: Publishment of comic stories,photogalery,illustrations,performances of drama clubs of participating schools,video recording of drama results