Create links between primary school students from different countries of Europe to promote the learning of English and the discovery of others.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: • To encourage pupils to learn to know each other and, hopefully, become friends.
• To develop our pupils’ abilities to... read more
- Work process: - Letters written by entire class with exchange on schools, places of residence, family, culture of each country, ...
- An... read more
- Expected results: • Friendship, understanding, cultural awareness
• Enhanced skills in foreign language communication
• Enhanced skills in ICT