Children will draw, make or paint a picture of what they think a monster will look like. They can draw a monster that they know or design their own. The pictures will be photographed and emailed so that we can compare what monsters look like in different countries. Children could also design a monster on the computer using an ICT paint program, and then email the picture files.
- Subjects: Art, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 8
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: For the children to use a variety of art techniques to create a monster image from their imagination.
For the children... read more
- Work process: Children will create a picture of a monster, or draw one on the computer. The monster can either be one... read more
- Expected results: Children will create a picture of a monster. They will see if their ideas are similar or different to those... read more