The students will be engaged in short videos about environmental issues, such as pollution, recycling, as well as social issues, such as friendship, bullying, discrimination and poverty.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, Informatics / ICT, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Students:
1) improve their ICT skills through the use of Blogs, Movie Making software and emailing systems.
2) become aware of... read more
- Work process: The students write scripts, film and edit their own videos. Then they upload these on the school's blog.
- Expected results: The students will become more aware of the current social and environmental issues and what their role can be to... read more