Project involves kindergartens from Greece (Iraklio-Athens) and Poland (Kraczkowa-Podkarpackie).
Children from these countries present themselves through photos, films and drawings. They illustrate their kindergarten, make themselves photos during their kindergarten activities, present their national symbols, and present dances and songs from their country. Then participating kindergartens exchange prepared photos, drawings and videos.
After initial familiarisation we choose well known fairy tale, then we illustrate it and publish prepared materials on project TwinSpace.
- Subjects: Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: EL - EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 5
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: - to get to know children from another country, their culture, customs, national symbols, songs, dances,
- to discover by children... read more
- Work process: 1 STAGE Presentation of children groups from participating kindergartens (3 weeks).
Children learn how to make photos and films with... read more
- Expected results: Among the most important results expected in the course of the project we can mention the following: 1. In the... read more