Exchange of different sorts of mails and documents between French and Polish students learning English, in order to tell and learn about a teen's life in an European country.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To practise English ,to use the language learnt at school to communicate with foreign people, thus realizing learning a language... read more
- Work process: Students will start exchanging proper letters. They will then produce different documents (podcats, power point, webpages …) , send mails... read more
- Expected results: An increased willingness to express oneself and a better fluidity in English.
Common productions in English on specific topics, to... read more