Pupils and teachers from Italy, Malta and Sweden collaborate and
construct their common Science Learning Resources.
Important keystones for the project are; pupils are the active part in
the process, creative use of new ICT tools, Science Learning Resources
are developed, train communication and language skills.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences, Physics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 14
- Tools to be used: Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Pupils collaborate and do science together.
Pupils develop their skills on working independent of room.
Pupils develop their own Learning Recourses.
Develop ideas... read more
- Work process: Collaboration themes are to be chosen from Heat, Air, Water. Each school takes one of the problems and develops it.... read more
- Expected results: We’ll construct a number of Science Learning Resources as part of our collaboration.
Pupils participates actively.
Communication and Language skills are... read more