Students gather knowledge about ways of the environmental protection and its importance. They enumerate various parts of the natural environment which are mainly exposed to threats. In addition to this, they make actions to pay the society attention to the local protection of species through the cooperation with organizations that support that issue. Students also make arrangements for their school mates to focus on the need of sorting wastes so that people can live in the clean and natural surroundings.
- Subjects: Biology, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: paying attention to the need of environmental protection; sensitizing to what happens in the natural habitat and having some knowledge... read more
- Work process: Multimedia, presentations, photos, blog, website, letters, emails, films, videos, communicators
- Expected results: creating blog and website including information about ways of the environmental protection in European countries; sharing information about the natural... read more