Each partner must create with their students a new subject/page on their school platform moodle. The subject contents must be related to students country, culture, traditions... This subject/page must allow web visitors from all over the World. So, visitors and students can participate in forums, e.mail and know different aspects from other cultures.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Ethics, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: PT - EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: - intercultural exchange;
- Motivating for FL learning;
- Develop students autonomy;
- Develop citizenship;
- Learning by e.learning.
- Work process: First, teachers and the students involved in the project must plan the contents of the new subject on platform moodle.... read more
- Expected results: Students will be more autonomous concerning to their own learning process. They will know different cultures and traditions that they... read more