The project is about "wedding/marriage"
Our school is starting a project about wedding. As extra dimension we would like to have input from children of other countries. We would like to get some photos or a small video of
a wedding. Maybe you can tell a little story in English about the tradition of marriage, maybe depending of the believe or culture of your country. The second thing is to look how words, concerning wedding, with the same meaning is written in the language of your country.Of course with the English translation.
We ask a little contribution, photo's,video, a litte story and words around wedding, to our project.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: DE - EN - NL
- Pupil's age: 4 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: As extra dimension we would like to have input from children of other countries. We would like to get some... read more
- Work process: The teachers of the school starts the project on the 9th of March.We ask the schools for their contribution at... read more
- Expected results: We will publish all the results on the schoolwebsite and/or via a weblog. We will invite the contributors to look... read more