Describing recycling policies in our town -cities and sharing ideas with other fellow european pupils .
Recycling policies in our schools .
Recycling workshop -sharing experiences .
Art and recycling -making art work or useful everyday material out of recycled paper.
Capmpaigning out in local communities and informing the public .
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Natural Sciences, Physics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Raising ecology consciousness in pupils around Europe .
Exchanging experiences and ideas .
Improving ecology procedures in our schools
- Work process: Setting a timetable on common activities
Exchanging information .
setting up an end product .
- Expected results: Improving recycling policies in our schools
Rasing ecology consciousness of the school community .
Exchanging useful practice around Europe