Italy, Poland and Turkey want to know each other looking for similarities and differences. We shall start from cuisine, festivals, folklore, languages and during the work we can decide for a specific topic.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: To break down the barrier, to create a community of research, to promote learning by peers
- Work process: Starting from group researches about Italy, Poland and Turkey you can choose the topic or topics in which students are... read more
- Expected results: make students and teachers able to cooperate, to grow up in autonomy, to increase TSI competences,