This project is about getting to know each other cultures, in terms of traditions, celebrations, history etc. Pupils will select several topics they want to discuss with their mates through emails and chat. They will also exchange ppt presentations... This will be a good opportunity for them to improve their language and ICT skills".
This is our first e-twin project, what will be good for us...
I think it's a well designed plan to be etwinned for first....
Coordinators will learn a lot ( I hope myself ! )
And students.... They'll have to work cooperativaly in english, tech, History, and what they want... In fact, it's a project for them, isn´t it ?
Students will have a chance to look for, talk about, share, write, compare and present information on their culture and that of their partner.
They will gather informations about their own country and send it to their partner school.
Students will be evaluated based on: participation in class and group discussions, the quality of their presentations made during the project, their teamwork abilities.
- Materias: Arte , Ciudadanía , Filosofía/Lógica , Geografía , Historia , Historia de las culturas , Informática TIC , Lengua y literatura , Música , Religión , Teatro , Ética
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 14 - 17
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos)
- Objetivos: 1) Students will improve their skill in english
2) They'll know another cultures
3) ICT will be a way to learn about... más información
- Proceso de trabajo:
- Resultados esperados: 1) Impress/Powerpoint slides