Challenges are given out specific to the Olympics.
Children are involved in research, talking, reading, writing, calculating, making, producing and performing in order to complete their class challenges.
Schools will find out about sports in the partner countries including what is done in lessons, playtimes and in outside sports clubs. As the topic goes on, an underlying thread will be looking at the importance of a healthy lifestyle and what can be done to achieve this.
Completed challenges are presented to parents, the local community and to partner schools via E-Twinning, email, Skype, post and the school websites.
We will ensure all children recognise and use the seven values from the Olympic and Para Olympic Games.
- Materias: Arte , Educación física , Estudios europeos , Historia , Lengua y literatura , Materias de Primaria , Multidisciplinar
- Idiomas: EN - PL
- Edad de los alumnos: 3 - 11
- Herramientas a utilizar: email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, TwinSpace, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: To know and use the Olympic values.
To recognise the importance of sport and exercise.
To make pupils aware of the importance... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Each school has their own activities based on their culture and available resources. The results of these activities will be... más información
- Resultados esperados: We expect that pupils from the schools will have a better understanding of the world around them together with becoming... más información