Pupils will write short letters of introduction in English and attach photographs, the letters and photographs will be uploaded onto twinspace. Pupils in the partner school will choose a friend and begin a friendship. Teachers will guide the pupils with topics such as home, favourite sports, hobbies and comparing school day and lessons in the partner school. As the friendship develops pupils will use more IT tools on twinspace as well as video and audio messages. Hardcopies of the letters and communication will be kept in each school to show how the friendship has developed.
- Materias: Arte , Informática TIC , Lengua y literatura , Lenguas extranjeras
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 9 - 11
- Herramientas a utilizar: Diario del proyecto, email, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), TwinSpace
- Objetivos: to write letters in a second language to pupils in a different country.
to write in their own language to children... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Planning between teachers via email.
September: German school write introductory letters.
Letters and photographs uploaded onto twinspace.
Welsh pupils read letters ,... más información
- Resultados esperados: File of letters between pupils.
Photographs, artwork, video and audio messages pupils made.
Presentations about schools and countries.