Especially in these times of economic crisis and the long winded death of capitalism, it might be interesting to look at is 'low budget fun and joy'.
What enriches our lives with no money or very little money? What generally brings joy to our lives?
Thanks to Panagiota I have now been thinking about this topic for some time and have come across different areas:
Music on a shoestring - there are so many nice cheap instruments around, and instruments to build yourself. Exploring, building and playing together - one source of fun?
Cooking with free gifts of nature - nature offers more than we can buy on the markets. The best soup ever I ate was stinging nettle soup. Delicious, with a taste reminiscent of avocados.
Colours of life, painting for small pockets - in America it is currently seeing a revival 'milk paint'. Ingredients from chalk to cellulose, soils and herbs. Painting like the cavemen. And of course there are other areas for every talent and character.
Do you like dancing? Singinging? Maybe you got your own ideas concerning this topic.
- Materias: Arte , Biología , Ciencias de la salud , Ciencias sociales/sociología , Ciudadanía , Educación medioambiental , Geografía , Lenguas extranjeras , Multidisciplinar , Música , Química , Religión , Teatro , Ética
- Idiomas: DE - EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 15 - 20
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conferencia, Diario del proyecto, email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, TwinSpace, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: 1) Improve the communication skills of our students; 2) Becoming aware of where other people in the students' home town... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: 1) In September/October students introduce themselves and their school by using various one page powerpoint photo album and live audio... más información
- Resultados esperados: 1) A report about the awareness of different communities about how to bring joy to ones life and each others... más información