My pupils are really very keen to get to know and make friends throughout Europe. I teach boys and girls aged between 11 and 16. My subjects are French, Spanish, Irish and Citizenship. My pupils would like initially to make contact via email where they would send personal profilesof themselves with details of their likes and dislikes, their family situations etc. to their new friends who would then hopefully return similar profiles back to them. Our school is in the historical city of Derry in the north of Ireland so we could perhaps include something about tourism in our project too. I would prefer for the pupils to make contact before the summer holidays, that is, the end of June. Depending on where your school is, we could consider perhaps doing it through the medium of other languages in addition to or besides English.
- Materias: Estudios europeos , Historia , Historia de las culturas , Informática TIC , Lenguas extranjeras , Multidisciplinar
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 11 - 16
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conferencia, Chat, email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, MP3, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: To have fun; to make new friends across Europe; to gain confidence in ICT; to use etwinning as a fundamental... más información
- Proceso de trabajo:
- Resultados esperados: personal profiles; tourist guides; use of email and forum