There are three countries involved: UK, Belgium, and Czech Republic.
We want to make stories in different ways and on different levels. Every child must be able to understand the stories. We make them togheter with te children. Through these stories we want to stimulate the communication of the children. They have to react, participate, create the stories. We exchange them with the other partnerschools so they can enjoy the stories. They can make their own version or tell it in their language.
All students experience difficulties in communication.
There are also additional problems including deprivation and social exclusion.
A second item of our project is for the teachers only: Share experiences, learn about the specifics of other countries and learn each other.
- Materias: Educación especial , Informática TIC , Lengua y literatura
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 7 - 15
- Herramientas a utilizar: email, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web
- Objetivos: To encourage and stimulate communication
• To share good practice and exchange information / ideas and methods for improving communication for... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: The aims of the SAC project will be achieved through the development of stories which can be accessed by students... más información
- Resultados esperados: Our stories will develop throughout the project encompassing the use of alternative communication, videos, photo stories, music and power point... más información