Our students, after having introduced themselves, will progressively use the IT means, collect the partner school materials and prepare a presentation of the partners’ country and traditions using the foreign language.
In order to do that, the pupils will collect information and images about their own life, habits and their own country and will send various materials to the partner school. They will record their voices and send podcasts, until they’ll become so fluent to face a real conversation using, for instance, a video conference software like Flashmeeting.
- Materias: Ciudadanía , Educación medioambiental , Geografía , Historia , Lenguas extranjeras , Medios de comunicación
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 11 - 12
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, MP3, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Video conferencia
- Objetivos: Students will:
- reflect about their country, their culture and their habits
- share information about their habits and their culture... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: 1. Students prepare their own introductory letters; they think about and write their own presentation and using cardboards, glitter pens... más información
- Resultados esperados: For every step of the project the pupils will produce simple written works to send to their penpals, and a... más información