The main topic of the project is music and the main theme is to get to know and learn the traditional songs, folk songs and nursery rhymes of the partner countries. Working with the songs will be in the English language and with the help of ICT. The most important means of collaboration between the countries are videoconferencing, chat and e-mail. All of them are suitable for practising the foreign language.
Various ages of children are involved in the project, that is why we decided on common denominators in working with the songs: e.g. comprehension of the lyrics, learning the key words, illustration of the songs through drawings, researching the origin and history of the songs etc., or any chosen activities: e.g. acting and miming, videoclips, sound effects, making presentations etc.
We would like to research the cultural similarities and specific features in each other's songs and to make them accessible to the next generation.
- Materias: Arte , Ciudadanía , Estudios europeos , Historia de las culturas , Informática TIC , Lenguas extranjeras , Materias de Primaria , Música
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 6 - 13
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: All the activites aim to develop the following skills and competences:
- collaboration and cooperation (team work)
- digital literacy and acquaintance... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: 1) Sept-Dec 2010: Introductory phase: powerpoints, recipe cards, wordprocessed documents, glogs, videos etc. - creating official website of the project
2)... más información
- Resultados esperados: The project products are planned to be
- a website,
- a book compiling the stories invented by the children,... más información