This project aims at discovering interesting and particular religious traditions in european countires trying at the same time to compare them with ours.
During the year students through a blog will communicate the results of their researches to their new friends sharing with them new cultures and civilisations. The first religious tradition to be studied will be Christmas, perhaps the most beautiful feast of the year for children and adults.
- Materias: Historia , Historia de las culturas , Lenguas extranjeras
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 15 - 17
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, MP3, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: The main objectives are the following:
finding out about the different religious traditions in the countries involved in the project;
students will... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: The project is divided into five phases:
september-october: looking for partners and the redaction of the project;
november-december-january: creation of the blog... más información
- Resultados esperados: The blog together with the twinspace and other tools of the etwinning platform will be used by students.