We are going to use English as a lingua franca in order to exchange information on myths and legends of our countries. Our main objective is to sensitise students towards intercultural education, spot similarities and differences between legends in different countries and exchange opinions on the use of legend. We also plan to teach each other "bits and pieces" of our language in an effort to open up the students' minds to a broader dimension of language learning by aquiring common linguistic ground without the use of the lingua franca.
- Materias: Historia , Historia de las culturas , Lenguas extranjeras
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 13 - 15
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web
- Objetivos: As previously mentioned to sensitise students in intercultural education, offer an opportunity to use information technology as an every day... más información
- Proceso de trabajo:
- Resultados esperados: Texts on legends in our respective countries in English, relevant pictures, maps, photographs. Creation of mini glossary and maybe the... más información