This project comes from the wish to give the students the occasion to get in touch with a foreign country and increase their knowledge and understanding of the English language. Students will be able to learn more about the foreign country and people who live there by exchanging knowledge about their own history, habits, traditions, ways of life, hobbies, interests, spare time, etc. At the same time, by knowing similarities and differences between each country they will realize the variety of human cultures, enhancing the awareness of the importance of the intercultural dialogue.
- Materias: Ciudadanía , Geografía , Historia , Lenguas extranjeras
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 15 - 16
- Herramientas a utilizar: email, Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos)
- Objetivos: To achieve an intercultural communication.
To exchange information in English, both personal and about their countries.
To be able to use... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: The first step will be the exchange of personal information.
The second step will be learning more about the city... más información
- Resultados esperados: A PowerPoint presentation.
Improvement of students' communicative competence in English but they might also get new vocabolary in their respective... más información