Many teachers and students are interested in robotics. They work or would like to work with different kind of robots. This project will allow them to share their ideas with people from other European countries. Our pupils are often very keen on building and programming robots and through these activities they can explore other subjects like electronics, physics, mathematics… By communicating with other partners, students will also improve their skills in foreign languages and in ICT.
- Materias: Biología , Diseño y Tecnología , Física , Informática TIC , Lenguas extranjeras , Matemáticas/Geometría , Multidisciplinar , Tecnología
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 14 - 18
- Herramientas a utilizar: email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web
- Objetivos: Through this project we’ll develop activities about robotics in which several European schools will take part.
Students will build and... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: At first each partner will present his or her current projects as well as ideas about new projects. They will... más información
- Resultados esperados: TwinSpace:
Video and Power Point presentations of different kind of robots and their abilities.