We would like to start a European educational multilateral programme and are searching other schools partnership. We are interested in Comenius and /or Leonardo programmes concerning teachers`mobilities and pupils` work and exploitation of the materials in each school. We would agree on a variety of issues such as:
-The European Union. European values identity.
-CLIL methodology (We are developing a plurilingual programme).
- Cross-curricular issues (solidarity, environment, social interaction, health, preparation for professional qualifications…)
-Tourism: concerning the design and commercialization of touristic products.
In our area we can develop touristic routes about archaeology, museums, heritage (castles, archaeological sites, historical buildings…), industrial and environmental tourism, and enology (wine-cellars and its trade since we are in an area of vast vineyards and excellent wine production).
- Materias: Arte , Ciudadanía , Historia de las culturas , Lenguas extranjeras , Multidisciplinar
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 17 - 20
- Herramientas a utilizar: Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web
- Objetivos: Creating and designing touristic guides about wine routes
- Proceso de trabajo: -Sharing our wine culture in each country through e-mail, web sites...
-Teachers Meetings to know wineyards and wine cellars and to... más información
- Resultados esperados: -Enotouristic guides in Europe
-ECVET: European credits for transfer in Vocational Education and Trading