This project aims at inviting pupils to translate their passion for football or their hate of football into a new mode of expression. Football will be treated as an important social phenomenon that reveals more about man as a biological, mental and social being than the average football spectator might imagine. Football will be considered from different, ever widening perspectives: the personal, the social, the cultural (history of ideas). We will step into the role of the anthropologist, the sociologist, the fan, the player, the betting officer, the policeman, the fan’s wife, the son of a football fan, the writer (Bill Bryson), the film director (Söhnke Wortmann), the player’s wife (Posh Spice), the editor of magazines, the members of fan sites, the musician, the producer of football gear, the sports commentator, the sponsor. The philosophical aspect is introduced both on the level of contents, i. e. when we deal with anthropological questions, but also on the level of form, i. e. in the method we apply, by using the phenomenological approach, by looking carefully at the phenomenon and by revealing people’s feelings, thoughts and experiences about football.
- Materias: Arte , Biología , Filosofía/Lógica , Lengua y literatura , Lenguas extranjeras , Medios de comunicación , Ética
- Idiomas: ES - DE - EN - FR - IT
- Edad de los alumnos: 12 - 19
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos)
- Objetivos: Our main aim is to make pupils reflect on the nature of man. By choosing a very popular past time... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Work will start end of January and last until the end of July.
The following topics can be investigated:
A.... más información
- Resultados esperados: Pupils will read texts, analyze texts, collect newspaper articles on the theme of football, will write own texts and sharpen... más información