I am Meltem.I am an English teacher at a primary school.Our school is located in the centre of Karşıyaka,the biggest town of İzmir which is the third biggest city of Turkey.We got the Quality Prize amoung the schools in İzmir in 2007.We have got students between the ages of 6-14.We have folk dances group and folk music group which plays with traditional instruments.The students can play,sing and dance by themselves.I have got an idea.The students from the two countries will learn and dance the other country's folk dance.They will take part at the same performance.In this way, they can share their traditional dances,music and instruments.Our aim is to share our culture and our traditions.Also,in this project we want to solve the problems of the pupils' who are the members of the seperated families, by dancing and music...By this project,they will learn and improve their English....
- Materias: Lengua y literatura , Lenguas extranjeras , Materias de Primaria , Música , Tecnología
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 12 - 14
- Herramientas a utilizar: Chat, email, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos)
- Objetivos: We want to share our culture,our traditional dances,music,instruments and we want to learn different cultures and traditions.In this way,countries can... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Our students will dance our folk dances with our folk music instruments.They will both dance and play our traditional instruments.Then,the... más información
- Resultados esperados: Students will share their culture,their traditional dance,music,instruments and life.Students will open their mind to a different culture and customs...